No money at all? We are still here for you! People are usually turned down by other bail bonds companies because they can’t give what those companies are asking for such as expensive down payments. Unlike them, we will facilitate your concern even without a down payment, provided that you can meet our easy qualifying terms!
We are here to assist you anytime of the day! Incidents like this – a loved one getting jailed – usually come at an unexpected time. But don’t worry because our phone lines are open anytime of the day and our licensed professional bail bond agents are ready to assist you immediately without hesitation.
Need to get your loved one out of jail now? Our Bail Bonds in Los Angeles service is absolutely your best choice. Why settle for other companies if you already found the indisputable Bail Bond Store provider in Bail Bonds in Los Angeles.
Your loved one is confined in jail right now along with thousands of criminals. Something bad can happen anytime, so don’t waste time and don’t think twice because you absolutely came to the right place.
You can call us 24 hours a day and seven days a week and we guarantee that we will act immediately to get your loved one out of jail quickly and let them go on with their normal lives.
We Have An Obligation To:
- Provide fast and courteous service
- Provide receipts for all money collected
- Provide receipts for the collateral used to financially guarantee the bail bond
- Provide information, such as, date and location regarding the defendant’s mandatory court appearance
- Explain to the parties signing the contracts what they are signing and their contractual responsibility
- Provide phone numbers in case of questions or failure to appear in court
- Keep all information confidential
- Be courteous and polite
- Go over payment arrangements
- Return your collateral after all obligations are fulfilled
- If any of these things are not provided please call us at 323-261-2611 and ask for the customer relations department.
- Give legal advice
- Refer you to an attorney
- Deposit any monies toward the defendant for referring business
- Take bribes
- Negotiate a bail bond before a crime has taken place